RAKHI OUTFIT IDEAS💃

🙏नमस्कार मंडली🙏

Happy Rakshabandhan to all brothers and sisters out there!!

Rakshabandhan - The name, Raksha Bandhan, translates to 'Protection Bond', which signifies the promise to protect. On this auspicious day, sisters tie 'Rakhi' around the wrist of their brothers.

Rakhi - The Rakhi thread is considered as sacred because it reminds of the promise a brother makes to her sister that he will protect her until death.


Here are some of my ideas. Hope so you will like it .
Rakhi is one of my favourite festival and I guess you know the reason 😂

Click click👇👇 





Look 1 - A sharara and blouse from INDYA STORE (For more details visit my instagram handle)

Look 2 - For those who feel shy to wear            sleeveless blouse and want to cover it with some new way, saree can be used as alternative❣️

Look 3 - Bored wearing blouse say hii to long    kurtis and here is how you slay .

Look 4 - Want to be comfy and stylish at same  time, short kurti is here for the rescue.                    
Look 5 -Those who dont have saree available, you may try it with various dupattaz ...                            



So i guess you will love it and pease please guys let me know your views 🤞
If you are trying any of these ways then please tag me on my instagram page i will repost it !!

Comments

Popular Posts