๐Ÿ’ƒPoses to slay with a flag!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL ๐Ÿ™‹
.
.
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ15 August -The Independence Day๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
.
.
๐Ÿ‘‡Executed a few poses, hope so you would like it.๐Ÿ‘‡



  

 Give it a try!๐Ÿ˜



   ⬜The most preferable combination of White colour and a Kurta symbolizes the peace of this auspicious day⬜


๐Ÿ‘‰I fused kurta with a sky blue jeans to present atypical look.
(Sometimes say tata to leggings๐Ÿ™‹)
Bangles were the "Cherries on the top"๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“


Note- The flag is made of paper by my little brother kyu ki mummy ne bahar se lane nai diya ...
So  I guess you will love it and please please guys let me know your views ๐Ÿคž
If you are trying any of these ways then please tag me on my instagram page I will repost it!!
Click to follow me on instagram

Comments

Popular Posts