Ways to style DAD'S TSHIRT

Hola Amigos!!!๐Ÿ™‹

During this lockdown, your self-expression through clothing doesn't have to be lost to the monotony of limited clothing..

We all know how quarantine makes our days  lovely (Yes, I am talking about the lazy mornings we wake up to and not about the household chores  we crib about!)

You can be comfortable yet stylish using simple tips.

Bored with your daily wear and suddenly had a birthday party at home , no need to worry about it, you can have all the looks with an effortless way!

Just pick some vibrant  tshirts from your dad's wardrobe and give them a go with different bottom wears๐Ÿคช

So i took this 3 tshirts from my dad's wardrobe ....
Woohoo here i go๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ





☝️CLICK CLICK ๐Ÿ‘†




๐Ÿ‘‡PROOF PROOF๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿถ





So i guess you will love it and pease please guys let me know your views ๐Ÿคž
If you are trying any of these ways then please tag me on my instagram page i will repost it !!
Click here to follow me on instagram!

Bubye !!!
Stay safe ๐Ÿˆ
Self_fly26



Comments

Popular Posts