Dupatta hacks to try this summer!

I know we all are stuck  inside home and not able to go out due to corona !!
And all of us are really missing getting ready ,
Wearing new clothes, shopping ,make up and many more things!

So are you bored in the house?
or else you don't have your clothes with you 
(the same as i forgot to bring) and want some new attire dont worry just find some dupatta's from your mom's or aunt's wardrobe and you can have many looks 😛

Why spend money buying elegant ponchos from shops when you can make your own piece and home for free using old dupattas and sarees.

So basically ladies i wanna tell you that i was shooting this video at 5 pm with so much hot breeze and 47 degree celcius tempreture ..
I was totally sweating all around but i managed it a little and you may have a look now !!!

OOPPSIIII HERE IT IS👇👇👇






In summer you definietly need lighter clothes so wearing such dupatta over a tube will give your best and classy look and will save you from the shit summer sweating !

So i guess you will love it and pease please guys let me know your views 🤞
If you are trying any of these ways then please tag me on my instagram page i will repost it !!
click here to follow me on instagram
@self_fly26
Stay safe and let me know your views☺️

Comments

Popular Posts